top

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I could not take it anymore part 2

I could not take it anymore part 2 [part 2 of 3]
By: Shellywife (shellywillfly@yahoo.com)

As I said before I cheated on my husband with Aaron from work. His cock is bigger, and I feel more uninhibited with him. I love sex but with my husband I feel I need to hold back a bit. I had not been with Aaron in a while. Not sex anyway, I would give him head in his car, and sometimes handjobs in the janitors closet. I would always swallow his cum, which I did not do for Jay. This was no relationship, just a big dick to fuck. His cock made my pussy feel full. He was a great fuck and he did what I wanted in bed. I was still fucking Jay about once a week and it was still good, but different. I would cum from Jay fucking me, but not as much or as good as when Aaron did. I was very guilty at first but Jay talked me into this. If he had not talked about me fucking another man I would have never thought of it. As I said Aaron and I had not fucked in a while, but we would soon have our chance again.

Jay had finished packing his suit case. He kissed me on the head, and was off to the airport. The minute I saw his car turn the corner, I was on the phone to Aaron. He showed up in about a half hour, and when the door closed behind him he attacked me. His hands found my tits and he started squeezing them. I reached my hand down his pants and started jerking him off right there in the breezeway. There is nothing hotter than feeling a big throbbing cock in your hand. We were in the midst of kissing and fondling when I heard a car door. I was as scared as I had ever been. Jay must have forgotten something, and he is going to catch us. I ran to the window, only to see the neighbor walking to his house. I was so relieved, but it scared me badly. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some wine to calm myself down. There I was standing with the refrigerator door open with my ass hanging in the breeze drinking straight from the bottle of wine. Out of nowhere I felt Aaron behind me. He got down on his knees behind me and started licking my pussy and ass from behind. His face was buried between my legs and I started coming in minutes. I reached behind me a pushed his head further in. I felt his fingers searching for my soaking wet hole. He found his mark, and started ramming his finger into me. He started with one and then two fingers. The whole time his tongue rubbing up and down my asshole. It felt so good my legs started to shake. I pulled away from him and he stood up and started kissing my tits. Sucking on my nipples like a madman. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my stomach and I needed it in me.

I grabbed him by his dick and pulled him towards the kitchen table. I kneeled down and took him into my mouth for a few seconds, and then bent over the table. Aaron came up behind me and teased my pussy with his cock until I shoved myself back onto it. It was so hot being fucked right there in the kitchen where I share meals with my husband. I was holding on to the table as Aaron fucked me hard. The last time was more love making but this time it was just fucking. He was fucking me harder and harder. I was screaming so loud. It felt so good I don't think I stopped Cumming the whole time.

After a few minutes of Aaron plowing away at me from behind, I rolled over so I could look him in the eye. As soon as I was on my back again he shoved his cock back into me. Sweat was pouring off his forehead as he screwed me. I could not help but smile at him while he was fucking me. "You love that dick don't you". He asked. "More than anything". I replied. "Would you do anything I asked?" Aaron inquired. "Yes" was all I could say, as I was mid orgasm. He slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy. I did not know what he was going to do, and I was ready for anything. He rubbed the head of his prick up and down my slit again. It was covered in my cum, and it looked so hot. He told me to lift my legs up for him, which I did. He put his cock up against my puckered bunghole and started pushing. I have tried anal only once, and it hurt at first but was okay I guess. When I did it before it was with Jay's smallish cock, but now I was in for a workout. I was all worked up and I figured whatever Aaron wanted I would give him. Why else be in a no strings relationship?

I could feel the pressure and the pain of his pole trying to invade my ass. I was squirming around and wincing, but I figured it would be okay. He started pushing a bit harder and it slid in. He started to pump in and out, but I told him to stop for a second. I needed to get used to it being in there. Everything in me was saying push it out, but I wanted him in my ass. I slowly got used to this big fat dick in my ass, and started slowly rocking my ass further onto it. "Yeah Baby" Aaron said. I felt happy that I was making him happy. Aaron started matching my rocking, and it kinda felt good. He was picking up steam and moaning as he drilled me in the butt. I could not help but picture Jay as I got fucked. I could see him standing there little cock in his hand jerking off as I got reamed. I wondered if he could handle watching me get my ass fucked by a real man. I would make him lick my clit while Aaron did me, I thought to myself.

I quickly faded out of my daydream when I heard Aaron saying something. "Shelly your ass is so tight". He said. "Keep fucking my ass with that huge dick" I told him. "I won't hold out much longer" he said. Everything from there out was a blur of moaning and screams of pleasure. I never in my life thought I would like a dick in my ass, never mind begging for it. I could feel Aaron doing me faster and faster closer and closer to him cumming. "Cum in my mouth" I demanded. He did not respond. " I want your cum in my mouth" I yelled again. "I want to taste it". He kept right on fucking me. I was grunting with every stroke. Finally he quickly pulled his cock from my asshole. He got up near my face and tried to put his dick in my mouth. I did not want it in my mouth, just the jizz. I reached out and grabbed hold of his cock and started jerking it hard and fast. Aaron's whole body shook as he started shooting all over my face and into my mouth. I could not help but lick my lips as it tasted so good. It is funny that I won't even suck Jay's dick but there I was licking my lovers cum from around my mouth. Aaron went to his pants, and took out his cellphone. Before I could protest he took a picture of me covered in cum, and my stretched out butthole. I did not get mad but I told him he better not show anyone. He said I would never show anyone, which I found out later was a lie. Needless to say my backside was sore for quite awhile. We made plans to get together again in a few days. Jay would still be out of town, and I needed that cock in me again. Something about fucking Aaron let me show my slutty side. I will let everyone know what happens when Aaron does me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment