top

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Night Poke 'Er

Friday Night Poke 'Er
By: Terry P (terryp04@hotmail.com)

It was Friday night, but for whatever reason, neither of us felt much like going out. You suggested we stay in and have a game of poker, so we loaded up the CD player - George Thorogood, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Lynyrd Skynyrd, all good poker/drinking music - cracked a bottle of Jack and started playing Texas hold-'em. It was fairly even for a couple of hours, but eventually we got to the final hand.

There was a pile of chips in the middle of the table, you had 6 left in front of you and I had 4. The flop was; ace of hearts, six of diamonds and ace of clubs. The turn was seven of spades. Then came the river - the king of spades. You didn't even look at your cards, just picked up your chips, dropped them on the pile and said,

"I'm all in."

I folded back the corners of my cards to check again what I was holding and picked my chips up.

"I'm a bit short. How about a side wager? If I win, you do whatever I want, if I lose, I'll do whatever you want."

"Anything? That could be fun. You're on."

I threw my chips onto the table and you flipped your two cards over. The king of diamonds and the king of hearts!

"Oh, yeah baby. Full house, kings over aces! Come to momma!" You were already reaching for the chips before I could say anything.

"Hold your horses, girl. The opera ain't over til the fat lady sings."

I turned the first of my cards over to show the king of clubs. Now I had two pair, aces and kings.

"Full house still wins, babe."

I didn't speak, just looked at you and winked as I flipped my second card - ace of spades!

"Full house aces over kings. I think you'll find that's the winner."

Ten minutes later, you were lying on the bed, completely naked. Your arms were stretched above your head, two silk scarfs looped around your wrists and tied off around the bed posts. Two more secured your feet at the other end. I stood at the foot of the bed and looked down at you. Your nipples were already hard, and I could see drops of moisture at your shaved pussy.

I straddled you high up on the chest and lifted your head off the pillow until your mouth was almost touching my stiff cock. Your lips parted eagerly as I moved forward slightly. Your tongue on the underside of my cock felt like velvet as I slid it's length in and out of your mouth. I wanted this to last a lot longer, so I pulled out before I came and moved backwards on the bed until I was lying with our naked bodies pressing against each other.

My right hand cupped your left breast and squeezed your nipple, while my mouth moved onto the right one. I gripped the nipple between my teeth and bit down just the way I knew you loved. Your moans grew louder as I continued to tease your tits.

I kept my hand moving down over your flat belly and slid two fingers deep inside your cunt. I couldn't believe how wet you were. You thrust your hips up and down as much as you could and I could feel you building to your first orgasm. I trailled my tongue down, flicking it briefly at the tiny jewel at your belly button and then moved onto your clit. After a few seconds, I switched around, probing your cunt with my tongue, while my thumb worked your clit.

It was too much for you.

" Oooooohhhhhh FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!"

Now it was my turn. I moved back up the bed until I was kneeling between your thighs, and gripped my cock in my right hand. I teased you by rubbing the head lightly over your clit and then slid deep inside you.

I still wanted to make this last, so I started off as slow as I could. After a couple of minutes, I could feel myself building to my own orgasm and was moving faster and faster. You must have sensed it as well. You licked my ear and whispered,

"Yeah, baby. Come inside me."

That was all I needed to hear. A couple more thrusts was all it took and the feel of my come spurting inside you was enough to set you off for the second time.

After I got my breath back, I untied you. You turned onto your side and shuffled back until your back was pressed against my chest. I reached over you and cupped your breast, giving it another gentle squeeze,

"Mmmmm. Nice. I should lose at poker more often."

Maybe some time, I'll tell you how I stacked the deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment