top

Sunday, September 5, 2010

This is it.

This is it.
By: Anonymous

I am waiting for him. I know what he wants, what he says I should want as well. He is right. Too many nights I have dreamed of making love with him. Hoping it is as wonderful as he promises. We have done close to everything else. I loved his kisses on my 36c breasts, loved having his seven inch cock in my mouth, or his talented tongue dancing over my clit. The orgasms I give myself on occasion are nothing compared to what he does to me, He promises this will be the best.

At his request, I am freshly showered, shaved and perfumed. I am wearing a cream colored negliee he bought for me that looks amazing against my tanned skin and dark brown hair. I stare at my image in the mirror and deep brown eyes stare back. I can see the faint outline of my nipples that are already hard in anticipation, and can feel the slight wetness between my legs.

I hear a door open and slam closed. He is here is calling my name and seconds later, he is standing in the doorway. He is about average height and build with hair as dark as mine. His dark green eyes take in my appearance and he smiles that sexy smile I know so well.

"Hey baby. You look great."

I smile back at him. I feel the butterflies start in my stomach, trying not to show how nervous I am.

He closes the door and leans against the door. "You aren't afraid of me, are you?"

I shake my head, and watch his tight ass flex as he walks away from the door and disappears into the bathroom.

I let out my breath in relief as I hear the shower going. I glance around the bedroom. The ceiling fan circles lazily above the bed, there are candles on the nightstands still unlit. I decide to light them and turn off the lights. The water shuts off and moments later, I hear his electric razor buzz. I pull the blankets back on the bed and sit down and wait.

Minutes later, he emerges, naked. He approaches me and pulls me to my feet, and I gasp.

"Easy. I am not going to hurt you."

I know this but still can't help but be a little frightened. He is so strong so sure of himself and I wonder if I will live up to his expectations of how it will be.

As if he has read my thoughts, he kisses my lips.

"It's just you and me. No one else. Just relax."

I let him kiss me some more, and feel him slowly peel the thin straps of my negliee off my shoulders and then he kisses them. The negliee falls to my feet and I am naked before him. He nuzzles my neck and then lifts his left hand to my left breast and then his right to my right breast. He fondles them softly and tweaks the nipples and I can't help but moan in pleasure. He kisses me again while he plays with my breasts and I can feel his cock against my leg as it hardens.

He leads me to the bed and has me sit while he stands in front of me. I know what he wants and I open my mouth to eagerly take in his semi erect rod into my mouth. He groans loudly when I begin to lick the shaft and reach to take his balls in my other hand to massage them gently. I feel his hands in my hair as my head bobs up and down till ihis cock hardens to it's complete length. After only few minutes, he stops me and lays me down on the bed. Puzzled, I look at him.

"No sweetheart, I want to be inside you when I cum."

He then dips his head between my legs and begins to kiss my inner thighs, slowly inching his head to my waiting pussy. Everytime I think he is going to kiss it, he merely passes a light touch over it with his tongue and goes back to my thighs. My pussy muscles clench in anticipation, my clit aching to be touched. He finally takes my clit into his mouth and teases it and I am in ecstasy, He sticks out his tongue to fuck my slit and I can't keep still, as I cry out for him to make me cum. He flicks his tongue over my clit repeatedly and his finger is searching out the widely debated g-spot. He finds it and after a few moments I am grunting, straining towards an orgasm. I am about to go into overload when I explode and moan loudly. He continues to wiggle his tongue over my clit and I cum again, his hand drenched.

He releases me and tells me with his eyes that it is time. I watch in fascincation as he expertly rolls a condom onto his shaft and spreads me legs. This is it! He is going to fuck me!

"Relax. There is nothing to be afraid of."

I feel the tip of his condom-sheathed cock part my pussy lips he slides ever so slowly into my tight resisting flesh and I suck my breath in trying not to show that it hurts. He presses forward, trying to break my hymen but it holds. I open my eyes and meet his gaze as he pushes forward a little harder.

"You need to relax honey."

Easy for him to say, and before I can say anything, my hymen gives and I feel both searing pain and wonderful warmth sliding into me. I gasp, I cry out, I moan as I feel my pussy stretch to accomdodate him. That's it, we finally did it. Only he is not done. He begins to withdraw his cock till just the tip is in and then thrusts back in. He does it again and again, each thrust rubbing against my clit.

I am clinging to his broad shoulders for dear life as he begins to pound me harder. I hear his breathing getting more and more labored and just when I think I can't take it anymore, I cum harder than I ever have before and before I am done, I feel him shake and shudder above me before he collapses on top of me.

For several seconds, neither one of us move, then with a groan, he pulls out his cock and disposes of the condom.

He lays down next to me and I snuggle next to him.

"Well baby, how do you feel?"

I smile and kiss his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment