top

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Kiss of the Whip

The Kiss of the Whip
By: LadyGrey

The Kiss of the Whip by Lady Grey

This story was first published over three years ago it as been rewritten and re edited, I hope you enjoy it

I winced as the whip cracked and snaked through the air towards me. I felt the sting of leather on exposed flesh as it snaked itself around my naked buttocks. I moaned softly, not wanting to cry out. I twisted my naked oil covered body against the bonds that held my arms stretched high above my head. I looked across at the well muscled black man holding the whip, smiling to himself with some satisfaction as he swung the long black whip through the air. This time the lash landed higher, snaking around my back, its flaying ends whipping across my exposed breasts. This time I could not help myself; the sharp pain seemed to go all through my body. I cried out. The man looked across at the naked girl sitting on a chair, her legs spread open and her fingers working furiously in her exposed pussy as she watched the performance unfolding before her. She nodded, smiling back at him.

By the way, my name is Laura, and I guess you might be wondering how I got myself into this position, stripped naked and secured, my naked body totally at the mercy of the man with the whip. Well, it's not quite what it seems. I met Clare, the girl who was pleasuring herself as she sat watching me, on an internet chat line. We discovered that we did not live far from each other. We seemed to get on well together, and as we got to chatting about our likes and dislikes, we not surprisingly got onto sex and how we liked it.

Clare asked me if I had ever done a threesome, and I told her that it was always something I fancied, but I had never had the opportunity to experience it. She then asked me about bondage, something else that I had never tried too seriously. I told her that I had been handcuffed or tied to the bed head a few times by one of my more adventurous boy friends, but that was as far as I had gone with it. I told her that I did not fancy the real hard stuff, but I always liked the feeling of helplessness; it quite turned me on.

After we had been talking with each other a few more times, she asked me if I would like to meet up with her and her boy friend. I was a bit hesitant at first as I had heard warnings about meeting people off the internet, but she finally talked me around. We arranged to meet the following weekend. I agreed to meet them in the Kings Head, a pub we both knew. I felt safer knowing there would be other people around.

On Saturday, I was quite excited, not knowing what to expect from my new friends. I dressed carefully. A short black dress seemed to be the ideal solution. I was not sure how or where we might end up so I thought I ought to look my best. Under the dress I wore a new black lace bra and matching panties, and decided on dark lace topped hold ups.

I was still feeling a bit apprehensive when the cab dropped me in the car park of the Kings Head pub. I was wondering just what I had let myself in for. Once inside, I glanced around the busy pub and instantly recognized Clare from the picture she had sent me. She was sitting at the bar. She smiled and waved at me, but I was a little shocked and surprised by her man who was sitting beside her. Obviously, he was her partner. He was a well-built handsome looking black guy. Going over to them, I noticed Clare was every bit as good looking as her picture, and she greeted me warmly. She introduced me to her partner, Grant. He leaned over and kissed me gently on the cheek. I could smell the nice manly smell of his after-shave. Yes, I liked him. In fact, I liked them both. They seemed to be a nice couple.

Grant asked me what I would like to drink, and I ordered a white wine spritzer. When the drinks arrived, we moved to a more secluded table. We chatted and I felt that we got on well. Grant had a good sense of humor, and he made me laugh. I did notice the way he looked at me from time to time; his eyes seemed to undress me, but I did not mind. In fact, I began to find it quite exciting.

We sat there and chatted, and I felt very comfortable with them. By the time we decided to leave the pub, I had had quite a bit to drink. I was not drunk, but quite happy and relaxed. I did not make any objections when Clare suggested that we go back to their place for some supper.

They lived only a short taxi drive away. It was a very large, expensive looking house in a nice area of the town. I looked around. "Very nice," I said to Clare, glancing up at the house as the taxi dropped us at the bottom of the drive.

The house was very warm and comfortable with nice modern furniture and expensive fittings. Grant poured us some more drinks while Clare went through to the kitchen and brought out a tray of food that she had obviously prepared before she went out.

We sat talking and eating and drinking, and I felt I was becoming very relaxed in their company. Grant asked me if I had ever arranged a meeting with anyone else off the internet. I smiled and told him no, this was my very first time. He looked across at Clare. "In that case, we will have to take very good care of her." Clare smiled at him.

Grant made an excuse to leave the room. When he had gone, Clare came over and sat beside me. "Well, what do you think?" she said.

I looked at her. "What about?" I asked.

She smiled. "Do you think we will get on? I think Grant likes you. I have seen the way he looks at you."

I smiled. "Don't you mind?"

She laughed. "No, not at all. We are all here to have fun, aren't we?"

I leaned back on the sofa. I was feeling very relaxed now and wondering just what was in store for me. I was now even beginning to feel a little excited by the prospect. Clare leaned over towards me, and reached out and cupped one of my breasts in her hand. I was surprised by her move, but I did not object. She began to caress my breast gently. "You have nice breasts," she said. I smiled, feeling myself blush slightly. "Do you really think so?" She nodded.

Suddenly, Grant came back into the room. He was now wearing a red silk wrap. I noticed his legs and feet were bare. I wondered just what he had on under the wrap. He smiled when he saw Clare caressing my breast. He came over and sat beside Clare, watching her. She was now working on my nipple, rubbing her slim fingers across it, and I could feel it becoming quite hard and erect under my clothes.

Grant reached around, and I saw his large black hands cup Clare's breasts, squeezing them gently. She turned and smiled at him. He slowly began to unbutton her blouse. I watched fascinated as he eased it open exposing her pale skin colored bra. Her breasts were surprisingly large, and I could see the dark shapes of her nipples through the thin material.

I had never experienced anything like this before: watching Grant sexily undressing his partner while she continued playing with my breasts. I noticed that her bra was the type that fastened at the front. I watched fascinated as Grant unclipped it and loosened her breasts from the cups. They were quite pale, but looked firm with erect dark nipples. The blackness of Grants hands made them seem even paler as he lovingly caressed them, flicking the hard erect nipples with his fingers.

He looked across at me lying back against the sofa. "How about showing us your body, Laura?" he said. "It has fascinated me all evening."

"I had noticed," I said with a grin.

Clare looked at me. "Would you undress yourself for us, or would you like it better if one of us undressed you?" she asked.

I smiled at her. "I think I would like Grant to undress me if I was given the option," I said with a smile.

He grinned, flashing his pearly white teeth. "It would be my pleasure, Laura," he said.

He got up from the sofa, held out a hand, and pulled me to my feet. I looked at Clare. She smiled at me as she removed her blouse and bra that were now hanging loosely from her shoulders. She dropped the discarded items on to the floor beside the sofa. Then she leaned back on the sofa and watched us.

Grant stood me in front of him giving Clare a good view of what was going on. He placed his hands on my hips and slowly ran them up my body. He ran them across my breasts, caressing them slowly. I could not stop myself expressing a soft moan. Clare watched intently as Grant slowly eased down the zip of my dress. Then he slipped it off my shoulders and slowly eased it down my body; I stepped out of it. Grant moved around and looked me up and down as I stood there before him in just my black lacy bra and matching panties. I was beginning to feel quite excited and expectant as he surveyed my body. "You look very nice, Laura," he said slowly, "very nice indeed."

He moved back behind me and I shivered slightly as I felt him unclasping my bra; it fell loose, his hands exploring under it, caressing my breasts. I slipped it off and dropped it on the floor joining my dress. It was a strangely exciting experience to be standing there with this handsome black guy as he gently and lovingly caressing my breasts just as I had seen him do to his partner only moments before. Now she was sitting there naked to the waist watching us. I glanced across at Clare and noticed that she was caressing her own breasts and pulling on her already extended nipples.

Then Grant's hands moved down away from my breasts and stroked across my flat stomach. His hand slipped under the waistband of my panties. I sighed as I felt his fingers make their away across the smooth mound of my pussy. Gently, he began probing into my warm moist slit. Then suddenly and disappointingly, his hands moved away and he teasingly eased down my panties until they fell around my ankles. I was now naked, apart from my dark hold ups. I could not believe that I had just let this wonderfully sexy, handsome black man who I had only met a few hours before strip me naked in front of his equally sexy partner.

Grant moved away from me and sat with Clare, leaving me standing there feeling a little self-conscious in my nakedness. He kissed Clair tenderly, then looked me over. "She's very beautiful, isn't she?"

Clare looked me up and down. She turned and smiled at him. "Do you like her, my darling?" He nodded slowly. "Are you going to take her now, or do you want to play with her? She told me she has never played before, but I am sure she will enjoy it." Clare looked up at me smiling.

"Would you like Grant to play with you, Laura? He is very good."

"Play with me?" I asked, looking at her, not too sure what she meant by play.

She stood up and came over to me. She looked wonderful dressed as she was in just her short black skirt, her naked breasts swaying gently has she came over to me.

"Grant is very good," she said, trailing her fingers lightly across my breasts. "He will make you feel so good. Your whole body will feel wonderful. It will feel like something you have never experienced before. Your whole body will cry out for more. You will cry out for him not to stop. You will want more from him. You will demand more."

She sighed.. "And when at last you can take no more, he will take you to even greater heights." I felt her hand move slowly down my body and slip between my legs, her fingers probing the wetness of my pussy. "You are ready, wet, and waiting for him, aren't you, my darling, so let him play with you. All you have to do is to relax and enjoy it. I'm sure you will come to love it, the same as I have."

Grant got up from the sofa and came over to where we were standing. He smiled at me, running his hands lovingly across my breasts as he reached over to a switch on the wall. A soft buzzing sound filled the room; it came from overhead. I looked up to see a thin wire rope descending slowly. It had wide leather straps attached to the end. Grant took hold of my wrists and held them in front of me. Taking a short strap from the pocket of his robe, he wrapped it around each of my wrists securing them, binding them tightly. He then secured my wrists to the wire, pressed the switch again, and my arms were slowly lifted up over my head.

I was just lifted off my feet and left hanging there, swinging gently. Grant looked at me smiling. He turned to Clare. "Take her stockings off, darling. We don't want to damage them," he said. Clare knelt in front of me, and peeled down my stockings. I felt her lips on me as she kissed me gently on my smooth pussy mound before she got to her feet.

I slowly began to realise that I was going to receive some form of punishment. That was what she had meant by Grant playing with me. I was now confined in such a way that I was unable to defend myself. Here I was, naked and vulnerable. Why had I put myself in this position? Had I bitten off more than I had bargained for? Was I now going to regret meeting up with this couple?

Grant went over to a cupboard and opened the door. To my horror, he took out a large black leather whip. He cracked it around his head, looking at me. I was shaking, but trying not to look frightened. "Have you warmed the oil, darling?" he said turning to Clare.

She nodded. "It should be ready."

He smiled. "You can have the pleasure, my darling."

Clare picked up a small bowl, coming over to me. I could smell an exotic whiff of perfume from the bowl she held up to me.

"You had better strip off too if you don't want to mess your clothes up," Grant said, walking over and taking the bowl from her.

Clare smiled. She unfastened her short black skirt and quickly eased it over her hips before letting it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked it away. She looked at me and smiled wickedly as she slipped her fingers into the waistband of her panties and slowly eased them down. She tossed her discarded panties in the direction of her other clothes. Now we were both completely naked.

She had a wonderful body. It was very pale with high, firm breasts sporting those dark erect nipples, and a slim waist with trim hips. Clare, like me, had a smooth clean pussy with the dark slit of her pussy lips disappearing excitingly between her thighs

Grant passed her the bowl and she dipped her hands in it. Grant watched as she began to smooth the warm scented oil all over my naked body. She paid particular attention to my breasts, buttocks, and between my thighs. I could not help but squirm and moan softly as her hands rubbed across my exposed pussy. Something in the scented oil caused my body to shiver as she applied it carefully to all my most sensitive and intimate areas.

By the time she had completed her work, the scent of the oil was heady in the air, and my body was tingling all over. She then stood back and admired her handiwork. Then she began rubbing some of the oil on to her own breasts and between her thighs. "You are going to love this," she said softly. I was still not too sure what was going to happen to me.

Grant, who had been closely watching the whole operation, nodded and smiled at Clare. He stood back and removed his wrap. Under it he was wearing brief red silk boxer shorts. I could not help but notice the large bulge in the front. Grant saw me looking. He glanced down in the direction of my eyes and smiled at me. "That's for you later, my little darling, later."

He picked up the whip again, and I winced as the whip cracked and snaked through the air towards me that first time. I was surprised when I felt that first not too unpleasant sting as it wrapped itself around my naked buttocks. I moaned softly, not wanting to cry out. As he drew it back, it twisted my gleaming oil covered naked body as I hung there suspended inches from the floor.

Grant seemed to be smiling to himself with some satisfaction as he swung the long black whip through the air again. This time the lash landed higher, snaking around my back, its flaying knotted ends whipping across my exposed breasts. This time I could not help myself. The sharp pain seemed to go all through my body; I cried out.

Grant looked across at Clare sitting there naked, one hand caressing her oil covered breasts, the other deep between her thighs. She was pleasuring herself as she watched her boy friend's performance with interest. He nodded; she smiled back at him.

Then he started a slow methodical rhythm, lashing up and down my naked body. He worked from just above my knees to above my breasts. The soft leather lash seemed to caress every inch of my body with a wonderful intimacy I had never felt before. At first, there was some pain, and I cried out, but another, stronger feeling soon overtook this. My body accepted the pain and even wanted more as the pain turned into lust. I waited with expectancy for the next lash to encircle my body, and when he momentarily slowed down, I pleaded with him for more.

Grant's body was now gleaming with perspiration. Clare got up from the sofa and came over to him. She put her arms around his strong shoulders, and pressed her naked white body against him, kissing him tenderly. I hung there, swinging and twisting gently. I watched them hungrily. By now my naked gleaming body was tingling all over. She began kissing him again working her way down his black muscular body.

Then I watched as she knelt down in front of him, and slowly, after looking at me and smiling, started to ease down the red silk boxer shorts. She had a bit of a problem getting them past his large erect cock. It sprang out as she tugged them down. It stood out in front of him, hard and stiff. I could see the bulbous head was wet and glistening.

Grant stepped out of the shorts and looked down at Clare. She took his large cock in her hands, and she leaned forward and ran her tongue across the glistening head. I watched in amazement as her lips went around it and it slid into her mouth. I had never seen anyone actually do this before. I was fascinated, and I was becoming incredibly turned on by this very erotic scene.

I hung there on aching arms watching them as she sucked on him, her lips working up and down the full length of his tool. He had dropped the whip and had taken her head in his hands and pressed it into him, urging her to take him even deeper into her mouth. Then suddenly he started to moan loudly, and I could see his whole body jerking. He cried out and gripped her head tightly. I realised at once that he had cum. I could see Clare swallowing deeply, but there was too much for her. I could see the creamy fluid running from her mouth. It dribbled down her chin and fell in large white droplets onto her large white breasts.

Grant eased himself slowly from Clare's willing mouth, and I was amazed to see that he was still erect. He took himself in his hand and stroked the length of his tool. He looked at me. "Now I think it's your turn, my dear Laura," he spoke softly. I shuddered with anticipation.

He came over to me; he reached out, and ran his hands between my legs, his fingers probing between my wet pussy lips. He smiled at me. "You are certainly ready, aren't you?"

I nodded. "Oh, yes, I am; I want you; I want to feel you inside me."

He reached down and lifted my legs, one with each hand. I still hung suspended from the thin wire. He parted my legs, exposing my waiting, expectant pussy. He reached over and pressed the button on the wall lowering me slowly. He then eased himself forward. I cried out as I felt the head of his large stiff cock begin to probe between my soaking wet pussy lips. Then he was inside me, thrusting himself into my defenseless body. I cried out again and again as he thrust deeper into me. It felt wonderful; I was in heaven.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me. I wanted to feel all of him. He wrapped his arms around me taking some of the strain off my aching arms. He was fantastic; he seemed to go on forever. I could not feel the pain in my wrists although I knew it was there. I just wanted him never to stop. Orgasm after orgasm wracked my body as he pumped into me. Then again his body jerked in spasms. I felt him swell inside me and felt the gush as he exploded I screamed in joy and excitement; never before had I experienced anything like this.

I could not stand when he lowered me to the floor. I collapsed in a heap. Clare, who was still sitting on the floor where she had been watching us, put her arms around me. "Are you okay, Laura?" she asked.

I managed to smile at her. "Wonderful, absolutely wonderful."

She grinned. "He is rather good, isn't he?"

When I had managed to come around a bit, they helped me up, and led me out into a secluded garden. The coolness of the night air felt soothing on my aching, naked body. We walked over to where an inviting looking hot tub steamed in the cool night air. They gently helped me in, and the warm scented water soon began to soothe my aches away. Grant and Clare joined me, and we lay together in the bubbling water drinking ice-cold wine.

Grant could still not keep his hands off my body, and Clare looked on smiling at him as he lovingly caressed my breasts. To my joy and amazement, he managed to take us both several times more before that most exciting evening ended. I was certainly feeling a little worn and the worse for wear as I rode home in the taxi.

I hope you enjoyed this little adventure of mine. I have more adventures I want to tell you about. Please add me to your favorite author list if you have not already done so. You will then be notified whenever I post my next story. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment