top

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

White Girl

White Girl [part 1 of 2]
By: Santiago (xyzsantiago@yahoo.com)

What a bitch! That's what I thought the first time I met her. She was haughty and arrogant and full of herself. Being a black male, I try never to typecast people but she always struck me as the typical JAP - Jewish American Princess, always used to getting her way and being disdainful of anyone that didn't cater to her needs.

I guess part of the reason we got off on the wrong foot was because of the peculiar circumstances. See, I was actually doing community service. Even though I am a solid citizen that owns several businesses and pays way more taxes than 98% of the citizens of Atlanta, cops think that a black guy simply shouldn't be driving a Lexus late at night in an exclusive Buckhead community - one that I live in incidentally. So when I was stopped and the cop demanded that I put my hands on the hood of the vehicle - well, I reacted more strongly than was wise. I didn't hit him but I did get in his face and...well, the judge had some sympathy for me but also said he had no choice but to give me 25 hours of community service.

When I showed up at the children's shelter - I had done some coaching and decided that would be a good way to "serve my time," I went to see the director of the shelter. He told me that a Mrs. Lintz was a volunteer that was in charge of coordinating activities that day so I should see her. He called her in and told her what I was doing there and of course, he had to tell her that I was doing community service. Seeing them through the glass of his office, it looked like that they were having an animated conversation. After she was finished, she stomped out so the director could introduce us.

Before I summarize our conversation, I should tell you a little about me. As I said I am an African-American, divorced with no kids. Even though I am in my mid-forties, I keep myself in good shape through weight training and swimming. I am 6'3" and weigh 190. I am not threatening-looking by any means but I suppose for many white people, any black male is ready to steal their wallets and ravage their white women.

I don't think that Mrs. Lintz necessarily presumed that all black males were criminals...most maybe but now all, but that the ones that weren't were peons that were there to serve her - you know, washing and parking cars, carrying luggage, and gardening. I know I am exaggerating but on that day, I was pretty edgy about having to be there and particularly about being condescended to by some uppity white woman.

"George tells me that you are doing community service. I have to tell you that it makes no sense to me for someone doing community service to work at a children's center but...well, I know you want to get this out of the way as soon as possible so let's get started. The boys are going to be having a softball game, and you look big and strong so why don't you take the equipment out to the softball field. Randy is the coach so ask for him when you get there. You can also help clean up after the game and bring the equipment back over here. I'll have the keys."

Needless to say, I was fuming but I controlled my temper - that's what got me in trouble to start with. So, I just stared until she turned away. I had to admit that while she might have a shitty personality she was a joy to look at. She was about 5'7", with dark brown shoulder-length hair, blue eyes, and looked to be in her mid-thirties. And, her breasts under the t-shirt looked ravishing...she apparently had on one of those bras that are bras in name only; they barely control and support anything. So every time she moved, her tits swung and moved like they were separate from her body almost. I could just make out the nipples pressing against the thin fabric of the bra and the equally thin fabric of her shirt. And when she walked away, I admired a beautiful rear end that filled out her pants very, very well. "That woman ain't getting enough," I mused. "What she needs is a big dick fucking her tender white pussy."

I found out later that the softball coach was Randy Lintz, the bitch's husband. He seemed like a nice enough guy, not quite as pissy as his wife, but he sure didn't know much about coaching softball. So, gradually I got a little more involved and it turned out to be fun, dealing with the 10-12 year old kids, many playing organized ball for the first time. As a matter of fact, I enjoyed it so much that I even volunteered to help finish out the season even though my community service time was up.

We finished the season winning out last three games, not bad considering the fact that the team was 1-5 before that. So, I felt very good about my contribution but most importantly, they were a great group of kids that I had gotten to like and respect very much.

The Lintz' had invited the team over to their place for an end of season cookout and pool party. My contact with Mrs. Lintz - Cindy - had been limited primarily to her looking at me fearfully and bossing me around as if I was her hired help. Actually, in this case, I had to be even more subservient because I just wanted to fulfill my court requirement and the last thing I needed was some Buckhead snob complaining about me. So, I had fun with it, most of the time leering at her and on one occasion, when it was really hot, slowly pulling off my t-shirt so she could further advance her belief that I was on the chain gang or a field hand. Heck, everyone knows that all black guys think about is fucking little white pussies (yeah, sure!) so I was sure that she imagined me violating her in a dark alley. All kidding aside, however, I seemed to notice that she kept cutting her eyes my way while I was shirtless. I made sure I was good and sweaty and I flexed my muscles so I could further perpetuate the stereotype.

Given what I thought about Mrs. Lintz, I was a little reluctant to go to the party but I wanted to celebrate with the kids that I had gotten to know so well. So, I decided to go, at least a little while. When I arrived most of the kids were in the pool and they urged me to get in with them, so I went in to the pool house to change into a swimsuit. I came out and saw that Mrs. Lintz was just getting into the pool and damn, I almost got weak in the knees. She had an even better body than I had imagined and it was perfectly accentuated by the black one-piece swimsuit she was wearing. It was cut high on the sides and it made her long, shapely legs seem to go on forever. Her ass was ample but firm and where the fabric rode up a little bit in the back, I could see the bottom part of her fleshy ass-cheeks and imagined taking one in each hand and pulling her to my hard cock. After she got in the water she turned and the front was just as good as the back. Because the suit was cut high on the thighs, the fabric just did cover her mound. And instead of a V between her legs, it was more like a U in that it looked like I could put the palm of my hand between her legs while her feet were together. And the fabric was so thin, I could almost imagine that I saw the folds of her pussy lips. Her breasts were accentuated because the center of the neckline plunged several inches from the top so, while her they were big, they were well separated and distinct. Perhaps it was the cold water but her nipples were obviously swollen and seemed to be trying to poke through the material. I stared and imagined lowering the top of her suit and moving from one tit to the other, sucking them and rolling the nipples in my mouth.

"Jeff, before you get in, I need your help. Bring out the ice chest with soft drinks? I need a big strong guy like you to help me."

Even at a pool party, she seemed to think I was the hired hand. Whatever happened to "please" and "do you mind" or "if it's not too much trouble." But, I was a guest and didn't want to be rude so I asked her where the cooler was. She replied that it was in the storeroom at the back of the pool house.

I went in the storeroom and finally saw it in the corner. As I picked it up and turned, I was started to see Mrs. Lintz in the doorway. "I just came to see if you could find it okay. And I wanted to get the hot dogs for Randy...he's inside on the phone for a little while. I...I...hang on and let me put the bag with the hot dogs down in the ice chest so they will stay cool. I can get the hamburgers later but we can cook some hot dogs now. The kids are starving."

So she came over to the refrigerator and got the bag of hot dogs out. I was holding the ice chest by the handles on the end and as she reached to put open it, her breasts pressed against me. I may have imagined it but she seemed to move them across my arm so that I could feel each of them. And I thought I felt her nipples brush my arm. In any case, she did linger longer than necessary I thought. But I wasn't complaining. I wanted to reach out and caress her to find out how the rest of her felt. But we had to get back to the kids and besides, the last thing I needed was some white woman claiming I made improper sexual advances.

So, I went back out and got in the pool with the kids and we started a game of pool basketball. There was a goal on each end of the pool so most of out time was spent thrashing around for the basketball and tossing it to each other. Randy came out to heat up the grill and while he was doing that Mrs. Lintz jumped in also. Since I was the tallest, she began guarding me and more than once, out bodies collided and every part of her body pressed against me and I have to admit that I suspect she could tell that my cock was hard every time she did so. As a matter of fact, a few times, her hands brushed the front of my trunks and so she had to know what she was doing to me. Finally, I had to break it off before it - I - got out of hand. So, I begged out of the game so I could help Randy with the cooking.

At one point during the afternoon, I admired the design of the pool and the landscaping. I mentioned that when I was in college I started a landscaping company and that I'd kept it for several years before it was sold but that it was still in business. Randy and Mrs. Lintz say they were considering re-designing their whole back yard and could asked if I could give them some pointers. I begged off, telling them I had to get going. I hadn't done any landscaping for several years and I didn't want to get involved with two people that I could barely tolerate.

Since we didn't exactly operate in the same social circles and had little in common, I was very surprised when Mrs. Lintz called. She said they had a couple of alternative landscaping plans and could I stop by sometime to look at them and give my opinion. Again, I tried to demur but she was so persistent, I finally agreed to drop by one evening the following week when both she and Randy would be home. I stressed that I could only stay a few minutes.

On the appointed evening, I pulled down the long driveway and rung the doorbell. I stood there several minutes and rang the doorbell again and was about to turn to leave when Mrs. Lintz answered the door. Strangely, she had on a robe.

She smiled but it was the same frosty smile as usual. The only time she was not frosty to me was the day in the pool but that seemed to be an aberration. "Jeff, thank you for dropping by. I was just about to get in the pool. I was just going to call you - I just now found your cell phone number. Randy had to leave to go out of town. Could you come back tomorrow night?"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Lintz, but I can't. Do you have the plans now? Maybe I could just take a quick look at them and give you my thoughts. I know both of the companies and they are very good so I know that either of them will be all right. But, if I can help, I will."

She responded "Hang on a second. I'll get the plans."

She was gone a minute and them came out with two rolls of plans. "Mrs. Lintz, it's getting kinda dark out. We could see them better inside."

She was visibly nervous. "I just thought...I'm home alone and you know, it wouldn't be..... Well, come on in and we can take them to the solarium and look at them out there."

"Mrs. Lintz, you are safe with me. I have a few ladies that I see sometimes so my deepest thirsts get slaked. I believe I can control myself."

Either she didn't understand what I meant, or perhaps those comments upset her further, but in either case, she continued to be as nervous as before. But at this point, I just wanted to get this over with and get out.

We went to the solarium attached to the pool house and spread the plans out on a table. I bent over to look at each of them. She leaned in to point out certain things, and just like in the pool, she leaned against me. I didn't know if she was naked beneath the robe but there sure wasn't much separating her body from my arms as she made contact with me. It made it hard to concentrate but I tried to remain focussed so I could get out of there.

I told her which parts of which plans I liked and what I thought would be problematic. To better be able to illustrate what I meant, we moved over to a sofa with a coffee table in front and I drew out how I would modify them to make it more attractive and probably, less expensive. As we were sitting there, her robe fell off the side of her leg so that her thigh was exposed almost to her waist. She may not have realized that it happened but she sure didn't do anything about it either. Also, the top of her robe was gaped open and I could see the tops of her tits. I still didn't know if she was wearing anything underneath or not. After the fact - after I had sex with a woman I always imagine that I could smell her lust as she is getting hot. I got the same impression this time.

But, I also knew how dangerous it was for a black man to be alone with a nervous white woman. So, as soon as possible, I stood up to go. "Mrs. Lintz, I hope this has helped. Like I said, I haven't been in this business for a long time so keep that in mind when you consider my comments."

"Jeff, wait, before you go, let me at least offer you a drink or something. You've been so nice to give me the benefit of your time and expertise. And I didn't realize how hot it is in the solarium. I should have turned on the air conditioner. Let's go out to the pool and have a drink. Please."

On the one hand I was reluctant because she much of the time I'd known her, she was not a pleasant woman to be around. But, she is beautiful and I was dying to see more of her so I agreed to have one drink.

She led me to the pool. "The bar is right over there. Would you mind terribly fixing us a drink while I jump in the pool to cool off. I was gardening earlier and I am still hot. If you don't mind, I'll have a gin and tonic."

She untied the robe and let it fall to the floor. Well, she wasn't naked but it was about as close as one could get without going all the way. She had on a very small bikini...one little slip of white cloth covering each of her voluptuous tits and a handkerchief-sized piece covering her crotch. Almost every part of her tits was exposed except for her aureoles and nipples, and if she moved very much, those would be. And, either she never shaved her pussy or was simply lax about it, and I could see pubic hair escaping out of the sides and top of the bikini bottom.

Reluctantly, I turned to the bar to make our drinks and heard her splash into the water. I knew that I was going to have to get out of there soon. I had to get home and either call someone that I could perhaps spend the night with or take care of things by myself. My cock was throbbing, so much that I didn't know how I could turn around without it being so blatantly obvious. So, I finished the drinks and went over to sit down with one leg crossed over the other.

She saw me and walked up the pool steps. The bikini she was wearing looked like it was as thin as rice paper. I could see the darkness of her aureoles and of course, her nipples. I could also see the shadow of her pubic hair under the bottoms. I was actually going to be glad when she put the robe back on so I could possibly settle down and then be able to walk out of the house when it was time to leave. But, she didn't get the robe. She got a towel and dried her hair, rubbing it vigorously, which made her tits jiggle so much I thought they were going to pop out of the top. And then she wrapped the towel around her shoulders and sat down across from me.

We make small talk for a little bit and for much of that time, she got a pillow from the chair and, with some little display of modesty, she held it in her lap. But as we talked, she seemed to deliberately let it fall. And then she put one foot on the coffee table in front of us and left the other on the floor. Thus, she was almost spread-eagled and I saw beautiful curls of cunt-hair on each side of the thin crotch of the bikini. She was driving me crazy.

In a lull in our small talk, she looked at me provocatively. "Well, Jeff, I know you're not married but do you have a special girl? Or perhaps, girls?"

"No one special," I replied. "I have two or three that I see occasionally. Lately I've been traveling so much it has been hard to maintain a steady relationship. Or any kind of relationship at all for that matter. It has only been in the last couple of months that I have been able to be in town for several days at the time. So, maybe my social life will pick up."

She stood, "let me freshen your drink."

I protested that I needed to get moving but she pretty much ignored me and returned with a new drink and a small dish of nuts. She leaned over to put them on the table next to my chair and as she did so, her breasts were less than a foot from my face and obviously, they were about to fall out of the small bikini top. As she did so, she looked me directly in the eyes. It was overpowering, so I put my hand out and touched the back of her thighs. You'd have thought I slapped her.

With an intake of breath, she stood up. "What are you doing? I...I....I think you should go now. I...I'm a married woman and I shouldn't be alone with..."

I stood and leaned down towards her face. "You shouldn't be alone with who? A big black buck? You parade around with no clothes on, begging for it, showing me your tits and pussy hair and then you have the nerve to be offended? You know what you deserve don't you? For someone to rip those little panties off and bend you over and fuck the hell out of that pussy you have been flashing all evening. As a matter of fact, I bet your little pussy is wet right now, wanting that. I bet your cunt is dripping wet thinking about that."

"No...no. It's not. I...I...please."

As she stammered I reached up and took one of her nipples in my fingers and rolled it around. "Your nipples are hard Cindy. And it's not cold in here so that can't be it. As a matter of fact, it is pretty warm in here isn't it? I know that you are warm. I know your pussy is heating up as I squeeze your hard nipple." She was breathing hard and looking at me with concern and fear but she made no effort to move. Also in her eyes was a look of yearning and lust.

I squeezed both nipples a little harder and they actually seemed to grow and get even tauter. "Cindy, do you want me to leave? Just say the word and I'll go. But you'd better say it soon because if you don't, I'm going to rip off those little scraps of clothes. And I'm going to take out my big black dick for you to play with and for you to pull inside your warm, waiting pussy. Tell me what you want me to do, Cindy. If you want I'll go and no one will ever know I was here - or, I'll stay and fuck the hell out of your white little pussy. Let me see if you want it." She squirmed a little but I couldn't tell it that was from lust or fear.

I reached down and put my hand between her legs. Her bikini bottom was damp but perhaps that was from her earlier swim. I reached underneath and it was like my fingers were sucked inside. Her pussy was slippery with pussy juice.

I smiled, "no matter what you say, Cindy, your cunt doesn't lie. You are hot as hell. You want it don't you Cindy? Your pussy has been wet all evening hasn't it?"

Her mouth moved to mine and kissed me deeply. With her mouth still open, over mine, she said, "Yes, Jeff, it has been wet all evening. God, what am I doing? Fuck me, Jeff, fuck me. God, I want you so much. I've wanted you from the first time I saw you. Mmmm, God, God"

By now, her hands were fumbling at my belt, trying to unbuckle it. I stepped back to give her more room and she quickly got me down to my boxer briefs and then she pulled them off in one quick motion. I stepped out of them. I had taken off my tie and shirt in the meantime so I was totally naked. She was on her knees and had both hands on my hard cock holding it close to her face. One hand moved to my balls and as she rolled them around, the other hand moved up and down the shaft of my cock. She then put her mouth over the head and sucked deeply. While it felt so good to have a warm mouth over my dick, I had other needs - and plans.

I pulled her to her feet, but one of her hands never left my cock. I bent to kiss her and then pushed her bikini bra up to free those marvelous tits. They were big, firm, and supple. I palpated one as the other hand moved to her asscheeks, barely covered by a little wisp of fabric. My cock, still in her hand, was pressed to her stomach.

We were both moaning at this point, and moving frantically. I simply couldn't slow things down and frankly, I didn't want to. Cindy was moaning huskily, "fuck me, Jeff." She turned and leaned with her hands on the table, presenting her ass to me. I quickly snatched off her bottoms and ran my hand over her smooth hips and then up the crack on her ass. She moaned and reached for my cock to bring it to her pussy.

"Cindy, you want this big black fucking cock in your white little cunt don't you? I want to see your face when I fuck you."

So, I tuned her around and lifted her to the table and slid her ass to the edge. Her body looked amazing - big firm tits with great nipples, slim waist, nice big pussy lips surrounded by soft black pubic hair. Her pussy flesh was shiny with juice. And of course, my cock was throbbing, so erect and taut that it pointed to my face rather than sticking out. I lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders. She took my cock in her hand and guided it towards her eager pussy. I watched her face as it opened her cuntlips and entered her. The head of my dock was immediately drenched in cunt juice as it slid inside her. Her eyes widened and she gasped and moaned with desire.

"Oooh, Jeff, holy fuck that feels so good. Oh, my God, fuck me, baby," she moaned.

I rocked back and forth, fucking in deeper and deeper, feeling her pussy open up to accept me, getting deeper and deeper. She was tight and warm and slippery. Her eyes were glazed, as if she was in another world. I put my hand on her lower back and gave one last shove and she gasped as my cock was buried up to my balls inside warm needy pussy.

Between big gulps of air, and between grunts and moans, I was able to talk to her. "Cindy, open up your hot white cunt for this big black dick. Do you like being fucked by a big black buck, Cindy? How does it feel to have your hot little white pussy fucked by a big black man?"

That seemed to set her off even more. She threw her head back and her tits jiggled and bounced as I slid in and out that of her wet, welcoming cunt. "Ooooohhhh, fuck me hard, baby, fuck me," she yelled through quick intakes of breath. I increased my velocity and power and reached to hold the cheeks of her ass slightly off the table as I slammed in and out of her hot cunt. Her hair was wet around her shoulders as I fucked her harder and harder. I could feel the cum that seemed to begin deep in my balls and suddenly exploded inside her. I could feel her pussy tensing and then the regular, strong vibrations of her pussy spasming with an orgasm.

We were both grunting inarticulately as I unloaded spurt after spurt of cum inside her greedy pussy. My thrusts subsided and then I made myself stop, still buried inside as I felt her cunt-contractions. I pulled her close so her tits were plastered to me. "Keep cumming on my cock, Cindy, keep sucking that big black dick inside you and cum for me. Let me feel it up and down my cock baby."

I don't know how long we were like that or how many times she came. We were wet and spent. I held her tight, neither of us talking until we could breathe again. Finally, my softening dick slipped out of her and I pulled back. I looked down to see my cum soaked cock, slick with both of our juices and I saw a small stream of white cum draining out of her hairy, fuck-swollen pussy.

I smiled, "so you want me to leave huh? I couldn't have left you with a needy pussy like that."

She smiled in return, "and I could never have let you go. I wanted to fuck you from the first day at the children's center. I just couldn't admit it to myself. You know what I want now? I want you in my bedroom. I want to fuck you on my bed."

We quickly gathered up our clothes and she led me upstairs. Even though I had just had one of the strongest orgasms I ever had, the sight of her walking upstairs, naked, with cum draining down her legs, did a lot to revive me.

It was still warm so after we got inside she put the comforter away and we got on top of the sheets. As we talked, primarily about our surprise at being together in her bedroom, I admitted that I used to think she was a bitch.

She replied, "I think much of that was fear, not of you, but of me. See, Randy is a nice, gentle man but he is - well, let's just say my sexual needs are much, much larger than his. You should have invested in dildo or vibrator because I have used them all and so, that way, I could be the perfect little wife and still partially take care of my sexual needs, but holy fuck, I didn't know what I was missing. I always fantasized about being with a black guy...I think all white girls do, but I never really thought I'd fuck anyone ever again except for Randy. But enough of that. I'm sorry I was such a bitch. Maybe I can make it up to you."

We were lying on the bed propped on our sides, talking, and she had begun to fondle my cock in an almost distracted way. But it started to respond, particularly as I kept looking at her tits hanging a little to the side, both big, white, and capped with big, protruding nipples. By now, she had her legs parted, the bottom one on the bed lengthways and the other bent so that her foot was on the bed. Obviously, her hairy pussy was totally visible to me. I reached up and lifted one her tits and she began to breathe a little harder and faster.

"Jeff, I can tell you like to be in control and I want that. But right now, I just want to do something to you. Lie down on your back, please?"

She was right, I did like to be in charge. But, I did as she requested. She went over to a dresser and opened a drawer and pulled something out. She came back over to the bed and I saw that it was a pair of panties. She leaned over and pulled them up her legs.

"Just lie there Jeff, and watch. Think about how it felt when you saw me get out of the pool tonight, and how it felt when you saw me sitting in the chair, opening my legs to pose for you. Think about how good my legs looked as we talked, about how hard my nipples were. You watched them didn't you, Jeff. I knew that. And because you did, they hard harder and they grew bigger. Think about how that little bikini bottom just did cover my heaving pussy, Jeff. Could you see the outline of my pussy? I know you were looking. I bet you could have seen a spot of wetness if you'd looked hard enough. I was so fucking hot then. I could tell that you had a hardon. As a matter of fact, you were hard when we were looking at the plans. I saw you trying to hide it but with that huge hard black dick, you couldn't, could you. And that big, black pole is getting harder and throbbing again isn't it? Wow, it looks so good again, baby. I want your cock so much. I want you to fuck me a lot baby. Wanna see my ass baby? You haven't seen my ass much have you."

She turned and bent over. Her little panties barely covered her ass. She wasn't fat but her buttocks were ample. She ran both hands down her asscheeks and then she said, "want to see my asshole baby? Look at it, Jeff. Sometimes I put a little bitty vibrator in there while I finger my pussy." She pulled her panties to the side and I could see her wrinkled, brown asshole. She was driving me mad.

She then turned and moved closer to the bed and put on foot on the side of the bed, near my head, so that her crotch was just inches from my face. Those little panties barely covered her pussy and they were so sheer I could see the darkness of her brown pussy lips under the pink fabric. She reached down and rubbed it.

"God, Jeff, you get me so fucking hot. My pussy is so damn wet that my panties are damp." She continued to stroke her pussy like that. And then she took my hand and pressed it to her.

"Feel how wet it is. The panties are plastered to me aren't they. Push them inside, Jeff, and get them wetter." She pressed my hand so that it pushed the crotch up inside her until her pussy lips were hanging down each side. I put one hand on my dick...it was throbbing with excitement and lust.

She was breathing hard also. I took her hand to pull her on the bed. I was going to fuck her again. She pulled away.

"Jeff, you promised to let me do things right now. I want to take care of you. Just relax Jeff, please. Get on your hands and knees, please?"

I did as she asked. She then pulled off her panties and moved behind me and got on the bed on her back. I spread my legs as she moved up on the bed until her head was below my chest.

My cock was sticking straight out and she delicately spread out the crotch of the panties and put it over the head of my cock. She squeezed and I could feel the dampness from her pussy. They were silky and soft and wet!

"God, Cindy, that feels so goddam good. Baby, do you know how nice that it? That makes my cock so fucking hard baby."

She put one hand on my balls and the base of my dick and, with the other, she simply rotated the wet panties around the head. It was a few inches from her face. She squeezed my balls and ran her fingers up the shaft as she kept circling my dickhead with the other, panty-covered hand.

She moaned, "God baby, your cock looks so fucking good and feels so good in my hand. I can't even reach around it. Jeff, your dick is very, very strong. Did you like it inside my hot white cunt? Did you like fucking a hot little Jew girl? Want to fuck me over and over and over, Jeff? Want to put that big, black dick inside my tender little pussy? How about up my tight little asshole baby? Want to fuck that too? I've never had a cock up my ass but I want yours baby."

As she talked, her hand tightened around the head. And she moved it up and down the head, still covered by the wet panties. Her other hand held my balls and stroked them. I began to hump her fingers. I knew I was very close to an orgasm. As I fucked her hand faster and faster, she moved the panties down to my shaft. She moved it up and down the shaft stroking me, jerking me off. As I started shaking, I felt her mouth circle the head of my dick and she took it inside just as I started cumming. I fucked her mouth until I was spent. And still she held it inside until it began to soften. I pulled one leg over and she sat up and smiled. A small drop of cum was on her chin. She had one had on her pussy lips.

"Damn, Cindy, you are amazing. Now it's your turn. Get on your knees."

Our story will continue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment