top

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Office Politics

Office Politics [part 1 of 3]
By: Sin D. (rthoms146@gmail.com)

It took me twelve years to climb to the top of this heap. I started here when I was twenty-one. I had to deal with a lot of crap and suck a lot of political dick, but I finally found myself queen of the marketing department of a major company. I was the big fish in a big pond ... until he showed up.

Travis was a hot-shot kid the boss scooped from our competitor. Seven years my junior, I've faced off against him in many board rooms. Now I had to work with the asshole.

He stood about six-one, light-brown short hair and cocky as hell. He pushed his weight around at every turn, and often stole the good accounts out from under me. I may be short and cute. But he soon found out that this kitten has claws.

It had been the day from hell. Tensions around the office were tight, Travis and I had even fought openly a few times around the office. I was trying to decompress in the bath when there was a pounding on the door. It was Travis.

"What are you doing here, do you have any idea what time it is?" I couldn't believe it. My number-one source of stress was here invading my personal space.

"I'm working on the Hellier account, and I need the charts, I saw you take them home with you."

"Can't you print off your own?"

"The files are at work, and work is across town."

"How do you even know where I live?"

"It's called a phone book."

"So, you have time to pick up a phone book, but not enough time to call ahead and let me know you're coming?"

"Can I have the charts or not?"

He followed me to my room, where I had been trying to work ahead to show him up at tomorrow's meeting. As I grabbed the folder, I noticed Travis got unusually quiet. He had an awkward look on his face. To my embarrassment, I noticed that my housecoat had opened slightly when I bent to get the folder. I had to rise above my embarrassment.

"Get a good look?" I accused wrapping my housecoat tighter.

"I've seen better." He was trying to save face, but I could see that he liked what he saw.

"Like you'd know what to do with it."

"Like you could handle it."

I glanced down and noticed his pants were getting tight.

"Face it, you're too much of a pussy to even make a move."

I figured that would shut him up, but I underestimated his ego. He took a step towards me and grabbed my arm. It hurt a little, but I was starting to get turned on. "Wait," I thought, "This is crazy, I'm not actually going to fuck this guy." But Travis answered my question for me, he whipped me around so my back was to him, his right hand reached around, under my housecoat and grabbed my left tit.

To this day I don't know exactly why I said what I said. Maybe I had latent feelings for him. Maybe it's because I hadn't been laid since my dicknose husband left me two years ago. But when he paused, no doubt second guessing himself, I whispered: "Do it."

Next thing I knew he threw me forward, grabbing the housecoat as I fell to the bed. And before I could process what was happening, his pants were off and he was grabbing my hips and pulling me towards his throbbing member. I arched my back so he could better penetrate me, and his left hand grabbed my dark hair and forced my head into the pillows. I had to turn my head to the side just so I could breathe.

I couldn't believe how strong he was. His right hand still clutching my hip, the thumb digging into my ass cheek. His left pulling my hair and forcing my head down. His dick pounding in and out of me so hard. It didn't take me long to come. I hated that he had gotten me off so easily, but I couldn't help it. I tried my best not to show it, but it was so intense, I'm sure he could tell. I was just about to come for a second time, when I felt his hand ease out of my hair and he withdrew his dick.

The first spurt splayed over my back, and the rest dribbled over my ass and legs. I was still dumbfounded over it all when he grabbed my arm again and flipped me on my back, lifted my legs at the knees and, still standing, started in on me again.

I was so close from the first round, that I came almost instantly. I wasn't sure I could take much more. But he kept pounding my throbbing wet cunt over and over until I started to get close again. I looked up at him and could see he was getting close too. I almost missed out on my second orgasm, there was no way I was going to miss out on this one.

"Slap me." I said between breaths. It had always been my fantasy to be cracked in the face while fucking. He looked down at me for a moment, continuing to pummel my saucy pussy. I could see he wasn't going to do it, so I started again. "Slap me you fucker. I can see you've got balls so why don't you use them?" I spit in his face. "What are you afraid of--"

"Shut the fuck up" he said, slapping me hard on the cheek.

It was glorious. The pain. The pleasure. Those strong hands gasping my knees. The beads of sweat running down my legs. The hard cock pulsing in and out of my eager vag. There was no hiding this one. I moaned loudly as my whole body convulsed. My ears were ringing and I was gasping for air. He pulled out again and I felt the spurts cross my cheek and over my tits and stomach.

I suddenly felt very naked. Everything was so quiet, as I lay gasping for air. My heart pounding in my chest. My hair stuck with sweat to my face. There I was, dazed, covered in jism and feeling like I'd just been fucked by a truck. I used the back of my hand to wipe the spooge from my cheek and looked over at Travis.

He stood panting at the foot of the bed. His still semi-hard member dripping down his leg. One hand on my dresser to steady himself. He glanced up at me, then quickly looked away, not sure what to say.

"You look tired," I said, extending the proverbial olive branch. "You should lay down."

He looked over at me again and then slumped onto the bed. We both lay there staring at the ceiling for awhile. And then, the most incredible thing happened. We started working on the Hellier account. Together. It was amazing. All we needed was one good hate-fuck and years of tension and animosity had melted away.

And you'd think that things would get awkward at work after. But it didn't. Together we ruled the fifth floor. Everything we did, we did together. And we always knocked it out of the park. Don't get me wrong, we still fought all the time. But whenever tensions got too tight, we could always find an empty break room, or a broom closet to "work out" our differences.

It was the perfect working environment. That is, until the day our boss caught us...

No comments:

Post a Comment