top

Friday, September 10, 2010

Memoirs of a Misled Youth - Chapter 2

Memoirs of a Misled Youth - Chapter 2 [part 2 of 3]
By: Jonathan Chancellor

Now for some funny shit. This chapter is going to be slightly shorter than the last, but it is funny. It was the following summer from the last chapter and I had been dating Janna for a few months. She was cute as a button! She had moved from Arizona to Michigan and I was the first guy in Michigan she had dated. 5'5'', real slender, with nice C cup tits and a great ass! Blonde hair, deep blue eyes. So yeah, a real sexy bitch. Anyways, I was staying at my friends house for the night and we were camping in his backyard. We gave his older brother some money and had him go get us some Southern Comfort and smokes. His girlfriend and mine were babysitting about 6 or 7 miles away and they wanted us to come over and drink with them. Around 11 Pm, we hopped on our bikes and took off, riding like hell, cause at 1130, curfew kicked in and we didn't need to get stopped by the cops. We got there and start doing shots and getting buzzed. My boy and his girl wander out into the living room and start doing thier thing, leaving me and Janna doing shots.

We do a couple and after a minute, she says to me, " You know something we haven't tried yet?" I sit there for a second, thinking about it and answer, " Nope, not a fucking clue." Then she proceeds to tell me we've never showered together and she wants me to screw her in the shower. I, of course, agreed and we went into the bathroom. I push her against the wall, kissing her and undoing buttons and belts, trying like hell to get her clothes off. We're finally naked and she pushes me against the sink and starts giving me head, playing with my balls and trying so hard to take as much of my cock in her mouth as she could. After a minute of this, I pulled her up to me and turned her around, picked her up and put her on the edge of the sink. I nealt down and start licking her nipples and sucking on her tits. I slid a finger into her already dripping wet pussy, and start playing with her. She was moaning and kissing me, when I said," I want to fuck you so bad! Right Now!!" She answered me by saying," Lets get in the shower, I want your dick in me now!" So, I climbed in the shower and she followed right behind me. This shower was awesome! It had a little seat in it and everything! I sat down on the seat and pulled her down on me. She rode me for a little bit and I could feel her pussy almost gripping on to my cock! It felt so good! She rode me for a few more minutes and then she says, " I want you to fuck me doggy." I love doggy, so we got up and she leaned over and put her hands on the seat and w started going at it again. We're fucking pretty good at this time when I hear the door rip open and all the lights come on. " Dude, what the fuck? We're in here Jay!", I yell at my boy. Next thing I know, the shower curtain whips open and behind me I hear, " LIKE FUCKING HELL YOU ARE!! GET YOUR DICK OUTTA MY DAUGHTER, GET YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES ON AND GET IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN!!! " I turned so fucking quick, I almost fell out of the shower and who's standing there? Her mom and right behind her is MY MOM!! Shit, I was busted like a motherfucker!! They walk out and shut the door, and Janna says to me, "That was kinda hot, lets finish real quick, I'm so close to cumming!" So we finished real quick, her pussy clenching tight on my cock so hard it pushed me over the edge. I pulled my cock out real quick and came all over her back and that beautiful ass of hers. We dried off, got dressed and walked out to the kitchen.

Now, you're probably wondering, " How the hell'd you get caught?" Well, my mom felt the need to call Jay's house at midnight, to remind me of baseball practice the following morning. (What the fuck, right?) Jay's younger sister had brought the phone out to the tent, saw we weren't in there or the yard and told my mom the same. Well, my mom calls Janna's mom and asks if she's there, her mom tells her she's babysitting with Jays girlfriend and they put two and two together. Well, they met at the house, Jay's dumbass let them in, and they busted us. I was grounded for a month(for sneaking out) and it only lasted 2 weeks. But I was given a 10 PM curfew for the rest of the summer. SO, I thought it was funny, did you?

More to follow......Maybe the "Mile High Club?"

No comments:

Post a Comment