top

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Office Trap- Part 2

The Office Trap- Part 2 [part 2 of 2]
By: falconman (bassmonster35@yahoo.com)

The Office Trap-Part 2 Tara and Shelby I estimated that I had been trapped in Tabitha's completely dark play room for 20 minutes when the door opened and I was suddenly blinded as the spotlight came back on.

"Hi Kevin" I heard a pair of familiar female voices say, "How are you this evening?"

"Well, I'm a little tied up at the moment, but other than that I'm fine." I said with a sarcastic tone still trying to figure out whose voices I was hearing.

"Good, that's the way we want you." I heard a sultry voice say as my new visitors stepped out of the darkness. My eyes nearly popped out of my head! It was Tara and Shelby, two of my co-workers!

"At least now I know what Tabitha meant when she said our friends had arrived," I thought to myself.

Shelby was in her late twenties, stood 5'9" and had short, dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes and long legs that never seemed to stop. She had an incredible smile and had the ability to give looks that could arouse a man instantaneously from across the room. She was my assistant in our accounting department and I had flirted with her a few times.

Tara was our personnel secretary. She was in her mid twenties and was about 5'6". She had been a cheerleader in college and was an accomplished gymnast as well. You could tell just by looking that she had powerful legs. She had long, wavy brown hair that reached the middle of her back and brown eyes. Both of them were dressed to kill in identical black leather cat suits that highlighted their figures perfectly.

"I see Tabitha has prepared you well Kevin!" Shelby stated as she and Tara started walking around me observing me from all angles. It was obvious from the looks on their faces that they were enjoying what they were seeing.

"Tell me Kevin," Tara said with a devilish smile as she looked in my eyes, "How does it feel to be tied up naked in front of two of your co-workers?"

"Humiliating" I replied, which was greeted with laughter from both of them.

"I'm sure it is!" Shelby replied, "But I've got news for you. It's going to get a lot worse." They both chuckled again as they continued to ogle me.

"Oh look Shelby!" Tara exclaimed, "Kevin has a delicious looking ass!" she continued as she caressed it with her hands.

"He sure does!" Shelby responded, the evil look still in her eyes, "It's a shame what we're going to do to it." There was more laughter as they both stood in front of me gazing at my raging hard on. "I think Kevin likes it when we talk like this about him Shelby!" Tara chimed in, "His cock is about to burst!"

"Is that true Kevin?" Shelby asked with a smile, "Do you like having us talk about you like this?"

"Yes Shelby, I love it!" I responded.

"Ohh! You are such a slut aren't you?" Tara asked, "In fact...I think that should be your name for the rest of the night! Is that okay with you slut boy?"

"Yes mistress." I replied, knowing they were going to demand that next.

"Very good slut boy!" Shelby replied, "You know the rules! Obviously, slut, you realize that we now have complete control of you and can do anything we want with you! In fact, that is our cock now not yours, understand slut boy?"

"Yes mistress," I replied, "I understand. My body belongs to you and you can do anything you want to me. You have complete control and I will enjoy everything you do to me!"

"Very good slut boy," Tara replied, "Shelby, do you think his cock is going to stay like that while we torture him?"

"Oh no!" Shelby replied with a smirk, "He's going to get much harder than that!" she finished as huge smiles spread across their faces.

"Do you think he'll cum?" I heard Tara ask as they disappeared into the darkness.

"No," Shelby replied, "our cock would never cum without permission!"

I couldn't believe my ears! How was I going to get harder without cumming when my cock was already throbbing! And why was I enjoying this so much? My earlier response had not been a lie; I was enjoying being treated like a piece of meat. Having them talk about me like I wasn't even there was exciting and I couldn't wait to see what they were going to do to me. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

The girls reappeared a moment later. Each of them was holding a small leather paddle. They teased me by rubbing the paddles across my chest and cock. Shelby was on my right and Tara was on my left and they were each pressing their bodies against me in a very seductive way.

"You are going to love this slut." Shelby whispered licking my right ear.

"You are a pain slut aren't you?" Tara purred tapping the paddle lightly on my left nipple.

"Yes mistress, I am a pain slut!" I replied. This was not entirely true, but I knew it was what they wanted to hear. I had had a few girlfriends who occasionally whipped or paddled me, but I had a feeling this experience was going to be more intense.

"I hope so slut," Shelby hissed as she and Tara started rubbing the paddles over my ass, "because we're going to have an awful lot of fun with you."

"Let's start with the slut cheer." Tara suggested.

"Good idea," Shelby replied, "you start it."

Have you ever been to a sporting event where the cheerleaders ask you to spell something one letter at a time? They shout a letter and the crowd repeats it? That's what the slut cheer was, with the addition that each letter was followed with a simultaneous whack from each of the paddles. The ordeal went like this:

"Give me an S...S" whack!

"Give me an L...L" whack!

"Give me a U...U" whack!

"Give me a T...T" whack!

"What's it spell? Slut!" whack!

"What? Slut!" whack!

"Slut!" whack! "Slut!" whack! "Yaaay slut!" whack!

My ass was on fire! I had yelped in pain after the first two swats, but after that the blows came so swiftly, that I didn't have the energy to yelp. I just stood there feeling my legs weaken as the pain swept through my ass and crotch. Tabitha had given the chains enough slack that my knees could sag a little without hurting my arms, but they were tight enough that I had to keep standing. The girls repeated the cheer three more times using the words whore, bitch and Tabitha, in honor of the woman who had set me up! I was now completely humiliated. Here I was chained completely naked while two of my co-workers cheered at the top of their lungs as the beat my ass into submission. As humiliating as this was, however, my cock was now harder than ever! I was humiliated, but I wanted more! And more was exactly what I was going to get. The girls disappeared into the darkness again and returned carrying square wooden paddles with holes carved in them.

"Let's see slut boy," Tara began thoughtfully, "as personnel secretary it seems to me that you had your 35th birthday not too long ago is that correct?"

"Yes mistress," I answered. My birthday had occurred 10 months ago, but I was sure they didn't want to know that.

"Well I think we should give our slut his birthday spanking, don't you Shelby?" Tara said with a smile.

"Of course we should!" Shelby answered, "We need to show our slutty co-worker how much we love him!"

Tara started and began bringing the paddle down on my ass once every five seconds or so. Whack...Whack...Whack. The pace was slow and steady and she counted each stroke out loud. I don't know if Tara was swinging this paddle any harder than the other one, but the punishment my ass had already taken sure made it feel harder. The holes weren't helping things either! When Tara finished all 35 strokes, Shelby took her turn. Shelby was definitely swinging her paddle harder, and she was going at a faster pace than Tara. By the time she was done my ass felt like it was dark red! My cock, on the other hand, had grown even harder and I could feel cum starting to fill my balls. The girls disappeared again and I found myself wondering why they had forgotten the "one to grow on". A moment later I got my answer. The girls returned holding a large leather paddle with the studs in it that spelled the word slut.

"I bet you thought we forgot the one to grow on didn't you slut boy?" Tara asked with a grin. She then produced a quarter and told Shelby to call it in the air. Shelby called tails as Tara caught the coin and opened her hand. "Its tails," Tara said dejectedly, "Have fun," she continued, handing the paddle to Shelby.

Shelby went behind me and very gently placed the paddle against my ass. The paddle covered both cheeks and I could feel the studs against my ass. I knew slut was about to be stamped across my ass. A few seconds later Shelby took a major league swing. WHACK!!

"Ah, ha, ha, ahh!" I screamed as Tara and Shelby erupted with delight.

"There," said Shelby as she appeared in front of me, "You have now been officially labeled a slut." They walked into the darkness again laughing at the ridiculous spectacle standing in front of them. My cock was now standing straight out, straining for release.

Tara reappeared in front of me holding three numbered cards. "Now we're going to play a little game with you slut. On the back of each of these cards is the name of an instrument in our possession. You are going to choose the order in which we will use those instruments by calling out the numbers in the order in which you want them applied. The first instrument will apply 10 strokes to each cheek, the second will apply 5 and the last will apply 3. Each instrument will be used harder than the previous one. If you get through this without cumming, we won't call you slut anymore, if you cum, we will repeat this entire session! Do you understand slut boy?"

"Yes mistress," I panted, "I understand! I promise I won't cum! I know I can't handle a repeat performance!"

"That's good slut. Now choose your order." Tara instructed.

"2, 3, 1" I answered, fearful that the most obvious order would be greeted with distaste.

Shelby came out of the darkness and handed Tara a rubber flogger that had a number of strands with knots in each strand. "This is going to be great!" Tara said as she started draping the cock slowly and gently across my chest and cock. Tara kept slowly teasing my body with the flogger as she worked her way around to my ass.

"Now remember slut," Tara cautioned, "if you cum, you're going to have to repeat this. Are you ready slut?"

"I'm ready mistress." I replied.

"So am I." said Shelby. Shelby then revealed the feather that she had hidden behind her back. Shelby recognized the look of sensual fear that had suddenly appeared on my face and began to chuckle with evil delight as she slowly dragged the feather down across my stomach toward my pulsating cock.

Whack! The first stroke of the flogger sent new waves of pain across my ass. Then Shelby started to slowly tickle my cock and balls with the feather and my senses went wild! I was in sensual overload and the girls knew that I was rapidly losing control. This caused them to erupt with laughter as their game continued.

"Don't cum slut boy!" Tara warned.

"No slut boy! Don't listen to her! Cum! You know you're dying to!" Shelby countered, "Come on slut boy, release that load so we can keep torturing you!"

I was no longer able to hide the frustration that their little mind fuck was causing and the knowledge of my frustration just encouraged them to try harder. As Tara switched to my right ass cheek, Shelby started tickling me a little faster. By the time Tara finished with the flogger I was writhing in agony. I knew the girls were enjoying the frustration and humiliation they could see in my face as Tara went to get the second instrument.

Instrument number two was a small, thin whip that appeared to be made out of leather. It was about eight inches long and looked very similar to a band director's baton, except that it was much more flexible. Shelby snuggled up very close to me and began tickling the very base of my cock. Again, Tara started with my left cheek. The whip made a whistling sound as it flew through the air and landed with a loud CRACK!

"Owww!" I yelled as lighting shot through my body. The pain from that little whip was incredible! All the other items had delivered pain to my entire cheek at once. This little item concentrated all its' energy on one tiny spot! It felt like somebody had thrown a dart into my ass! The girls shrieked with delight at my reaction. Then Shelby winked at me and leaned in and started to lick and suck my right nipple.

"Ohhh God!" I moaned in ecstasy as my cock continued to twitch.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Tara landed FOUR rapid strokes on my cheek and I winced under the pain. Tara took her time before moving to my right cheek, allowing the pain to course through my ass. Shelby began to suck my nipple harder as Tara began delivering the blows to my right cheek. She took her time with all five of these strokes and by the time she was done there were tears in my eyes and my cock was twitching uncontrollably.

"Only one more instrument to go slut boy," Shelby whispered as Tara disappeared again, "Aren't you dying to cum?"

In an effort to take my mind off the intense urge I felt in my loins, I tried to downplay it. "No, I think I'll be okay." I responded in as confident a voice as I could muster.

"Oh you do, do you?" Shelby responded to my challenge of her authority, "Well let's see how you feel about this."

Shelby then put the feather on the sensitive spot directly under the tip of my cock and began tickling furiously.

"Ahhh!" I sighed in ecstasy as my cock started to throb faster.

Shelby was reveling in the power she had over me. "Yeah slut! That's it slut! Moan with delight! Lose control and cum for me! Come on baby shoot that load!"

Tara came back holding a three-pronged cane. "You better not cum slut boy!" she warned, "I guarantee you're not going to want me to use this on you again!"

Tara walked behind me and landed a very hard blow on my left cheek. CRACK!!!

Fuzzy lights appeared in my eyes as the sensation overwhelmed me. Shelby's merciless tickling continued, as did her verbal assault.

CRACK!!! My entire body jumped with the pain causing me to thrust me hips and my pulsating cock toward Shelby. Shelby's smile could have lit up the sky! It extended from ear to ear and her eyes were sparkling with wild desire. CRACK!!! The third blow sent a rush of blood to my cock which caused it to start pulsating furiously. I could feel the cum starting to rise.

"Only three more to go slut boy!" Tara quipped, "Don't cum!"

Shelby stopped tickling me with the feather and stepped back saying, "Oh there's no way he's going to be able to hold out now, look at how that cock of ours is twitching!"

CRACK!!! My cock bobbed straight up in the air and bounced back down. I was desperately tensing my muscles in an effort to hold my cum in! CRACK!!! With my muscles tensed, the pain was more intense than ever and I could feel the cock rushing up my shaft! "NO!" I thought to myself sternly, "You've been humiliated enough, you are not going to cum one stroke from the end!"

"This last blow should do it Tara!" Shelby beamed bending down so she could get a better view of my impending eruption.

CRACK!!! The last blow landed and I felt the cum rushing to get out! I strained with all my might as my cock tethered on the edge for what felt like an eternity! "NNNhh!" I grunted as I tried with all my might to keep from blowing my load all over the floor. Just when I thought there was no hope, I felt the cum start to subside. A small drop of precum dribbled out of the head as my cock twitched a couple times and then started to relax. I couldn't believe it! Somehow I had managed to prevent the largest orgasm of my life! I felt wonderful at what I had accomplished, but my need to cum was larger than ever.

Suddenly, the girls started to applaud and cheer. "Congratulations Kevin!" Tara chimed, "That was incredible! I never thought you'd be able to hold out!"

"Neither did I!" Shelby added, "Most guys we do this to lose their load before the first instrument is done! No one has ever survived all three! That was really impressive!"

"It sure was!" I heard Tabitha's say as she stepped into the spotlight. It was obvious that she had been watching from the shadows the whole time! She was wearing a cat suit identical to those worn by Tara and Shelby. Her face was lit up by an incredibly, beautiful smile as she walked toward me saying, "I've never seen a guy control an orgasm like that before! You should really be proud of yourself!" Suddenly, she threw her arms around me and planted a very deep kiss right on my lips.

"Thanks," I said, a little embarrassed at having received such a passionate kiss in front of two co-workers.

"You're welcome," Tabitha said as she seemed to regain her control. "Wow!" she added as she reached down and squeezed my balls, "Your balls are really full! You must really need to cum!"

"You have no idea." I replied as the girls giggled with evil delight.

Tara then fastened a collar and leash around my neck as Tabitha and Shelby began to unchain my legs. "Tell me Kevin," Tara asked as she began unchaining my left arm, "how did you manage to keep from coming?"

"I wouldn't have if you hadn't threatened to repeat the session!" I responded honestly, "I would have erupted like Mount Vesuvius, but I never would have survived a repeat performance!"

"Ah, I see!" said Shelby as I saw Tara and Tabitha exchange an amused glance. "You see how much power we have over you Kevin? We can even control your orgasms! Even when we're bluffing!" she finished with a grin.

"Bluffing?" I asked.

The girls started chuckling in a most evil way, ?Kevin dear," Shelby explained, "We are here to control you, not hurt you. A "repeat performance" could have put you in the hospital! We just told you that so you would hold out as long as possible! We never thought you'd make it all the way through!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I had just stopped the most intense orgasm of my life because of a bluff!

Tabitha saw the frustration returning to my face and said, "Denial's a bitch isn't it Kevin?" as the others moved a padded table into the spotlight, "We are now in complete control of you Kevin, we control your every move. We will do anything we want with you and we will decide when that cock of ours is allowed to cum? Understand Kevin?"

"Yes mistress," I replied.

"Yes what Kevin?" Tabitha responded as she began to caress my balls.

"Yes you are in control of my body and my cock mistress." I answered.

"Whose cock and body Kevin?" Tabitha asked sternly, squeezing my balls firmly.

"Sorry mistress, your cock and body. You're in complete control of your cock and body mistress." I responded as the urge to cum returned.

"You love being in our control don't you Kevin?" Tabitha hissed as she began tickling my throbbing cock with her fingers.

"Yes mistress, I love being in your control." I panted.

"You're our slave now aren't you?" she asked. Her ministrations now had me in a mindless state of arousal and I was ready to agree with whatever she said.

"Yes mistress, I love being your slave mistress." I replied, my eyes rolling back as I felt the cum starting to rise again.

"You need to cum again don't you slave?" she asked, licking my ear.

"Yes mistress, I really need to cum!" I panted.

"But you don't want to cum without our permission do you slave? You need to cum, but you won't without our permission will you?" she continued.

"No mistress, I won't cum without your permission."

"Ask us for permission to cum slave!" Tabitha hissed.

"Yeah slave," Tara and Shelby added, "ask us for permission to cum!"

"PLEASE MISTRESSES!" I whined, "PLEASE let me cum!"

"No slave I don't think we should let you cum." Tabitha replied with a purr. "Neither do we!" the others replied together.

"You're almost ready to cum without permission aren't you slave?" Tabitha added as she saw my cock twitch.

"Yes mistress!" I moaned.

"Ask us to stop slave! Beg us not to make you cum slave!" Tabitha purred.

"PLEASE MISTRESSES!" I begged, "PLEASE don't make me cum without permission!"

"Okay slave!" Tabitha replied cheerfully as she stopped fondling me. "I won't make you cum. Just lie down here on your back.

I followed Tabitha's orders without question and by the time I had regained my senses I realized that I had been strapped to a padded table. My head was in a head rest that was elevated slightly so that I could see the rest of my predicament. My arms were strapped down across my wrists and elbows, while my legs were strapped down at the ankles, knees and upper thighs. The ladies then opened the foot of the table so that my legs were spread very wide. My cock was standing straight up like a fireman's pole.

Once Tabitha was satisfied that everything was where she wanted it she said, "Relax Kevin, it'll be a little while before the next part begins!"

"The next part?" I asked as the ladies headed for the door.

"No questions Kevin!" Tabitha beamed as she politely scolded me.

"It was nice to see you Kevin!" Tara and Shelby called as they walked out.

"See you later...slave." Tabitha added as she shut off the light and closed the door.

I was right back where I had started! Helpless and alone in a pitch black room!

More coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment