top

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pushing the Limits- the unofficial challenge

Pushing the Limits- the unofficial challenge [part 3 of 5]
By: Little Pup (suplittlepup@yahoo.com)

It has been about a month since the last challenge was completed, and a crazy month it has been. Time is a funny thing, and while I know the calendar says it's been a month, there are times the events seem like another life ago; and yet others where it seems like I was only yesterday. Despite how illusive time can be, life always strikes a balance. I would've been foolish to think the fun that had been so prevalent wouldn't be met with a decent portion of unrest.

After the completion of the second challenge, Stu and I had to take a step back. We had come close, too close, to crossing a line that I don't think either of us was morally ready to cross. It was a difficult thing for me to come to terms with, for we had been pushing the limits and I had been enjoying myself. However, at the same time, I didn't want to do anything that might jeopardize our friendship. There's nothing like the battle between your wants and desires against logic and reasoning.

I struggled with feelings that I had done something wrong, or that I was being punished somehow. It seemed cruel to me that I'd be so close to having the attention I longed for from him, that I'd be so close to satisfying my curiosities about what it would be like, only to have it be taken away.

To our credit, we did discuss these things, and Stu did his best to assure me that all was well with us. He asked me to fight for him in the battles within me; to know that he'd never intentionally hurt me. I knew what he said was true, and I knew in my heart of hearts that as far as he was concerned, all was well with us... I just wasn't sure if the same thing could be said for me.

I had a lot on my mind, and the timing of our halt didn't ease any stress. Within the course of a week, I had family in the hospital, a sibling's wedding to attend and my emotions regarding Stu to try to figure out. While at the wedding, I couldn't help but think it would've been a perfect opportunity for some kind of challenge, if we were still going to play that game. No challenge was issued though, and the thought served as a reminder of what I saw as an end to a chapter of fun.

I wasn't quite sure what taking a step back looked like, I just knew that our actions had managed to cross the not-so-clear line we'd never drawn in the sand. I wasn't sure I could tell him my thoughts and feelings anymore, let alone my desires or things I'd like to try. On the same token, I wasn't sure I could keep it from him either. I fought off the urge to disappear, to hide until the thoughts passed like I had done in the past, but I had promised myself I'd no longer run from Stu or my feelings about him.

Fortunately, I had my book, the one I write to Stu in. It's a silly habit, but it's a way for me to talk with him and let him in without sharing too much. In most cases, it allows me to formulate my thoughts more clearly before I spoke with him about my ponderings. Some day I imagine he'll get the book, or books if it takes that long. He knows most things contained in the pages, but there are the occassional glimpses into my mind or heart that I don't share; at least not yet.

Any fears I had about remaining open to him were laid to rest almost instantly. The irony in the fact that I was telling him about my fears of being open to him, and thus opennng myself up in the process was lost on me for the time being. I knew my fears were slightly silly, though justifiable. He has never attempted to censor me, instead drawing me out of my shell and encouraging me to express myself more freely. He assured me that there was no harm in our chatting, or even in continuing to swap links to stories or movies; it was the "contact sports" that crossed the line. He also made mention of the fact that if I ran away, I'd be taking the little bit of fun he did get to have away from him; and I couldn't bring myself to do that.

It's almost strange how quickly things went back to normal. We swapped links and talked like we had been for the last two years or so. During one of our late night conversations, fantasies were brought up and he asked if I had any I'd want to share. I did, but I grew concerned that it might make things difficult for him to know what I thought in that regard. He laughed at me and said thoughts were fine. It took me a while, but I did finally post a fantasy up for him and others to read (Happy Friday?). He told me I had an active imagination and that it was a "delightful story".

We talked about bits of it, and he gave me a hard time about the rain. I love the rain, and have since I was a mere child. For all the times I've sat in a downpour, or walked in a drizzle, I've never found myself with an opportunity to get frisky in the rain. We laughed and joked, and he mentioned that perhaps one day I could find myself alone with the rain falling outside. If such an occasion were to occur, I could take my trusty vibe out onto my balcony and see what it was like. It wasn't quite a challenge, more so just an urging to expand on something I was curious about.

It was only a few days later when an opportunity presented itself. My boys were off at a graduation party, and I was home alone after work. When I had gotten home, I had changed out of my clothes into a purple sarong that I had tied around my chest. With it knotted in the middle between my breasts, it made for a nice and breezy outfit. Darkness began to fall, and with it rain. I smiled to myself as I realized the chance I was being given, and wondered if Stu had known the weather forcast before he made mention of playing in the rain. I retrieved BOB from his hiding place, and placed a chair out on my balcony.

The air was getting cooler, with the change in humidity, but it wasn't a deterrent. A few drops had landed on the chair, and when I sat down, the moisture soaked right through the thin material and felt cold on my skin. I was excited about what I was going to do, knowing that with the big hill behind my apartment there was the off chance that I might get spotted. I also heard a few splashes and voices coming from the pool 3 stories down and to the left. If I wasn't quiet with my fun, I might be heard. It might've been less risky to wait until I had the blanket of complete darkness on my side, but I had no guarantee that it would still be raining then. My mind wandered to Stu and describing the experience to him, the feel of the rain, the rush of energy I had knowing people might hear me if I got too excited.

I slid down the chair, spreading my legs as I did so. It didn't take much maneuvering to move the sarong so that I was almost fully exposed to the sporadic raindrops. The first few made me jump, cold little shocks that left me waiting and anticipating the next one; much like one awaits the tentative touch of their lover. A drop hit my breast, just to the right of my nipple, and my breath caught. It seemed as though the rain was teasing me, as strange as it sounds, and it just drove me further along.

I ran my hand gently up my thigh, before zeroing in on my own target. My bare lips were already moist, and I let my fingers glide up and down my slit. After a few teasing moments, I dipped a finger, then two into my pussy and moaned as the rain's sporadic pattern seemed to increase. The dancing raindrops urged on my fingers, and the pace started to quicken. I went to raise my other hand to my breasts, when I realized it was still holding BOB.

I removed my fingers, and replaced them with the vibe; first running the point up and down my slit, gently nudging my clit, before allowing it to slide inside. My pussy yielded to the intrusion, noticing each of the bumps on the ribbed toy as it made its journey inward. Once it was inside, I stopped for a minute, imagining what I must look like sitting outside in the pseudo open, with my body exposed to the rain, and a vibe deep in my pussy. What would someone see from the hilltop if they looked in my direction? I wondered if my downstairs neighbor had his balcony door open to listen to the rain. Would he hear me? If he came out to see what the noises were, would he be able to see up through the small gaps in the 2x4s that made up the balcony? The thoughts turned me on even more...

The random rainfall turned into a gentle, but constant shower. It felt like a cool massage that kept me on my toes, my senses on fire. Despite the cold that should've been taking hold of my naked body, I felt as though I was radiating heat. I felt alive, and invigorated. I started to slide BOB in and out of me, without turning the bottom dial. I usually save the buzzing to push me over the edge as the feel of having something deep within me is a feeling I like to savor, without the distraction of buzzing.

Suddenly, the rain began to fall harder and I realized that I'd be a drowned rat if I stayed out much longer. I began to thrust the toy in and out of me faster and deeper, relishing in the feel of the rain beating down against my flesh. It surprised me how quickly I felt the familiar tingle in my tummy, the one that lets me know my body likes what is happening to it. I turned the bottom dial and felt a strong buzz radiate through my groin. I had been trying to be quiet, in case the people down at the pool could hear me, but I couldn't stifle the moan that escaped my lips.

Any attempt I had been making at keeping quiet now seemed futile. If the people at the pool could hear me over the spattering of the rain, or cared to listen enough to know what I was doing, it was on them; I didn't care anymore. I felt free and exposed, energized and alive, and maybe a tad bit naughty.

I thought about what it would be like for it to be a man instead of a toy bringing such pleasure to my nether regions. How the feel of their wet skin would feel against mine, or what the medley of sensations would be with us both radiating heat against the coldness of the rain. I thought about how shocking it would be to have my nipple go from the warmth of a mouth, only to be hit with a cold raindrop when it came free.

I was lost in my thoughts, which were driving me on. I pulled the vibe from my pussy, and ran the tip up my slit until it met my clit. It was like electricity shooting through me, the combination of my thoughts, mixed with the rainfall, and the direct stimulation on my clit was a massive blend to egg me on to orgasmic bliss. If there was anyone left down at the pool, I'd wager that they could've heard me as I screamed out in ecstasy. I'm not a big screamer, but the power and ferocity in which I came surprised me, as I shook and trembled in the night.

I kept the vibe on my clit, even after the first wave of my orgasm passed over me. The aftershocks were staved off as I refused to allow myself to come down from the heights of pleasure. Moans and whimpers were escaping my lips like I was a woman posessed. Once I couldn't take the direct stimulation anymore, I thrust the toy back into my opening. It took only a few thrusts of the vibrating toy to bring on yet another wave of pleasure. My mind was clouded with lustful thoughts, and the fact that I was being "naughty" and really didn't care! After the wave passed, and the aftershocks rolled through my body, I laid my head against the back of the chair enjoying the warm sense of after glow I felt.

The rain had grown heavier, which had helped in driving me on. Now, as I sat still sprawled out on the chair, with my eyes closed; I could feel the difference. The drops were harder, and I thought that had anyone been down at the pool, they would've been smart enough to seek shelter. I couldn't put myself in the smart category, as I sat out in the downpour, unsure of whether my legs could carry me the few steps into my apartment. It wasn't until I could start to feel the cold that I made my way inside; and then I laughed.

Laughter was the easiest way to express the emotions held within. I had sated a curiosity, had two wonderfully powerful orgasms, and felt more alive than I had in the last month. In a strange way, I was proud of myself, and even though I knew I looked like a drowned rat, I felt like I was something special. Something someone would be lucky to hold on to. I felt beautiful and sexy, and not one bit ashamed of the fun I had just had. Maybe someday I'd be able to have that kind of fun with someone else...

I dried myself off, still quite content with the rain falling outside. I picked up my phone and sent Stu a simple text "FYI its raining :)" and I correctly assumed that he'd know what I meant, and would want the details.

*******

I wanted to take a quick moment to thank you guys and gals! I know I warned you in the beginning that this is a true story, and unfolding as I write. I know that sometimes things don't happen as we wish, or in the time we wish, but I appreciate your patience and interest in the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment